Chuck and I have very different vacation styles. He wants to do and see everything available to him in a given place. I want to lay on a beach and relax.
Chuck's initial thought was Ireland. While it is definitely on my list of places to see, it didn't seem very 'honeymoon-y' to me. I countered with Jamaica, but Chuck thought there wouldn't be enough to see. (Don't ask him what he wants to see exactly, he'll just tell you 'stuff.')
After much back and forth about what a honeymoon should be, we've landed on a couple nights in Rome, and then 7 nights at an all-inclusive resort on the island of Crete, Greece.
Which means Chuck gets to see this:
And I get to do this:
Everybody wins.
If you're interested in helping out with this dream honeymoon, we've registered with Flight Centre. Just visit our Flight Centre registry page here.


No comments:
Post a Comment