I'd like to take this post to introduce the members of our awesome wedding party.
On Chuck's side will be his friend Tim, travelling all the way from
Madison, Wisconsin with his wife Beth to celebrate with us. Chuck and Tim met in university in
Mankato.
 |
| Chuck, Hilary, Beth and Tim in London 2012 |
|
Up next is Chuck's cousin Paul. I assume they met in
Port McNeill when they were little. Paul and his wife Sarah will be coming from Edmonton.
 |
| Paul, Chuck and Sarah in Cobble Hill 2010 | | |
|
Rounding out Chuck's side and starting on mine are Will and Robyn. I went to
high school with both of them, but we weren't in the same grade and weren't all that close. We met up again in Vancouver and the rest is history!
 |
| Hilary, Robyn and Will at Parallel 49 Brewing in Vancouver 2013 |
|
|
|
Last but not least I have my lovely sister Heather. She is a little over 8 months pregnant and has been a trooper through all the wedding planning and festivities. Can't wait to meet the little one (hopefully not *at* the wedding though.) Heather's husband Matt will be corralling their daughters Gwen and Zinnia at the ceremony. Watch for the little yellow blurs. :)
 |
| Daniel, Heather and Hilary in Victoria 2012 |
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment